Derek’s manner of teaching and knowledge has had a tremendous impact on the community and has made it possible for our DFC grant to reach its main goal of reducing the level of underage drinking violations in our community.
- MARCHMAN PROJECT RECOGNIZED BY GEORGIA TREND MAGAZINE FOR 2021 GEORGIA COUNTY EXCELLENCE AWARD
- Failure to Enforce Alcohol Compliance Laws Leads to Scofflaw:
- Alcohol Sales and Compliance Issues Associated With the State Re-Opening
- NEWTON COUNTY FAMILY CONNECTION SIGNS MARCHMAN CONSULTING TO WORK WITH DRUG-FREE COMMUNITY PROJECT
- Alcohol Sales and Compliance During State of Emergency