Marchman’s alcohol programs were a vast improvement from the prior team consisting of lawyers to convey a messaged that was understood by the participants at a lower cost and increased our compliance rate to an average of 96%.
- MARCHMAN PROJECT RECOGNIZED BY GEORGIA TREND MAGAZINE FOR 2021 GEORGIA COUNTY EXCELLENCE AWARD
- Failure to Enforce Alcohol Compliance Laws Leads to Scofflaw:
- Alcohol Sales and Compliance Issues Associated With the State Re-Opening
- NEWTON COUNTY FAMILY CONNECTION SIGNS MARCHMAN CONSULTING TO WORK WITH DRUG-FREE COMMUNITY PROJECT
- Alcohol Sales and Compliance During State of Emergency